About: Mark Bailey
Mark consults extensively with clients on business valuations, merger and acquisitions, tax planning, accounting, and management. He is involved with the legal community on an ongoing basis in areas of dissenting shareholder action and other litigation support. He is also the lead audit partner on several of the firm’s largest audit engagements.
Starting his career in the Los Angeles office of international firm, Arthur Young & Company, Mark advanced to supervisor in their Southern California bank audit division. He then became the audit partner for a two-office firm along the central coast of California.
In 1984, he founded Mark Bailey & Company after relocating to Reno related to a significant client matter. Mark built the firm around his belief in the development, nurturing, and respect of people as knowledge workers. Living this core value has resulted in the firm becoming a magnet for gifted, talented people seeking fulfillment from their career in contrast to the grind-mentality of most CPA firms.
The innovative spirit that drives Mark in his business carries over to into the advice and counsel given to each client he has the honor of serving.
Posts by Mark Bailey:
- Cost Accounting 101, 10 Apr 2011
- Plato’s Cave, 21 Oct 2009
- Get Paid Before the Tears of Gratitude Have Dried, 12 Mar 2009
- Thinning the Herd, 22 Feb 2009
- Gen X Rules and Codgers Drool!, 23 Nov 2008
- Nobody’s Perfect, 16 Nov 2008
- Client Service Agreements – low cost, big returns., 02 Nov 2008
- Are You Effective – Or Just Efficient?, 19 Oct 2008
- From Rags to Riches, 18 Oct 2008
- Are You a Marketing Professional?, 01 Sep 2008